Saturday, June 27, 2009

The week was busy!



So my week was really busy which was really nice! Usually I am never doing anything but it seemed like I did a lot!

First Monday Amanda and I went for a walk through Hines Park, then we got some Taco Bell and sat by her pool, just relaxing and talking more about her wedding plans! : ) I called into work asking if I could go in later and they said YES! So I got to spend some more time with her. So time was up with Manda and I had to go to work. Lindsey at work was saying how she brought her swim suit and was thinking about swimming after work and I told her that I would join her since I had mine with me! So we went to the pool and did some pool exercises and it was a lot of fun! We got to talk like girls do and it was nice to help and give out advice with things going on in her life!
Tuesday I went to Walled Lake with my Co-Worker David mind you I was fried on my front side laying by the pool with Manda so at the beach I laid on my stomach the whole time to tan my back!!! Well time was out at the beach and we had to go, so I went to Life Time Fitness and laid by there pool for a little while and then got ready for work. Let me tell you I was HURTING! I got fried extra crispy from the sun, my back leg was horrible and it hurt soooo much to just bend. OUCH!
Wednesday got up early again went to Manda's place and we drove to Downtown Plymouth got some subway with each other strolled around town looking at the shops. She went into a dog store and got some treats for her dog and her dad's dog! We then went to Micheal's and got some wedding stuff there which was a lot of fun. She liked these other invitations there so she bought those. We then went back to her place sat by the pool (This time I had a T-Shirt on to cover my burned body) and we talked more about the bridesmaid situations and what she wants to do and how to tell people. But I had to get going again to go to work : (

Thursday rolled around and I had to get up early to go to work and let me tell you it was a VERY boring day there. I always go online to read Yahoo news and it said Farrah Fawcett had died which was really sad.Work was about over and I had to go to the bank I then went home and told my mom did you hear Farrah died she said yes, I then asked her who do you think is going to be the third person, cause everyone dies in 3's for the month so we had Ed McMahon, then Farrah so we were pondering who the third would be???? So when I go home I always go online and go to TMZ to see the latest news on there and it said MJ was in the hospital for cardiac arrest. I didn't think anything of it at all. But I got a text from my friend saying MJ was dead and I then called my mom and told her and sure enough he was!! I then told my mom well we now know who the third person was! It's kinda shocking and not really at the same time just cause he wasn't looking that great in pics. And to be honest it's going to happen to us sooner or later. After that whole convo with my mom on the phone I got to the girl's house to get my hair done, and I really want to donate my hair but I was 2 inches off : ( I had to have 10 inches but I got my hair chopped off and let me tell you I LOVE IT!! I can't believe it turned out so well!!!!!

So today I went to a graduation party and it was a blast it's my mom's best friend and she's known her for 30 years now!! Well her daughter I have known her since she was born and she was a pain in the butt when she was little but she has grown up to be a beautiful, intelligent woman and I am soo proud of her! I just wish her dad was here to see how she turned out to be, but I know he's looking down on her today! We all love and miss him soo much and I can feel that he was there at the party with all of us : )

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like an awesome week - and your hair looks fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete