Sunday, June 21, 2009

The Week So Far.....

So Friday I had to work and after work I went to my friends house. Manda is getting married next year in September! Well I went over and I asked her how her wedding planning has been going and she was showing me everything she has gotten so far! So she started talking to me about her bridal party, at first she told me that it was going to be her sister and that's it cause she didn't want to decide but she has been thinking it over and she had told me that I was going to be in her wedding!!!! : ) VERY EXCITING! but she was having troubles with her fiances sister cause she got engaged and she wasn't to sure if she was going to be in her wedding, well long story short I told her that I am sooooooo HAPPY to know that I am in her wedding but I am willing to step down and give it to her fiances sister so she doesn't have to be stressed out about it. But the fact that I know I was going to be in it makes me feel great, but she still said she's going to think it over, either way I'm fine with her decision! But we stayed up all night looking at bridesmaid dresses and matching the flowers with it, let me tell you it was a BLAST!!! I also told her what I was getting her, and she is ECSTATIC about it! I can't wait for next year, I have two weddings to attain to!!! : )

I am also getting my hair cut on Thursday, kinda nervous about it. It's going to be short to my jaw. Last time I had short hair was in the 6th grade and it was a mushroom cut..........Barf! But I figuared I need a new look and it will be a change! I am also thinking about starting the Team Weight Loss at Lifetime Fitness since I get a discount! New look for a new body ; )

I had to attain my cousin's graduation party on Saturday and it was really awkward, cause I went with my mom and this is on my dad's side. So of course my dad was there (Barf) and my mom had to see him also but she hardly could recognize him, he's that bad looking now, lol..... Anyways him and his parents were at the patio table with the other Trent family members while everyone else was under the tent being loud and drinking, it was like a seperation that no one wants to talk to you. I hate family events never fun.... Then my grandpa tryed to talk to me wanting to know whats going on and I tell him the same thing just work thats it, and theres this silent pause for at least 5 mintues or more and its really really really awkward after that. But I didn't care I'm over it, my mom's best friend her daughters grad party is the 27 and that's more of my family I know everyone and it's going to be a blast the biggest party ever! : )

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you had a great time. Glad you are also going to be apart of Manda's wedding - you are a busy girl! Sorry for yesterday, let's get together ASAP - I miss you tons.

    ReplyDelete