Wednesday, July 8, 2009

I can't fall asleep!

So lately I have been working out at the gym with my friend Amanda getting her in shape for her wedding next year! Very exciting!!! and it's been wearing me out cause I have to go to work right after working out when I work at the gym!! Ugh......... But it's worth it just to help someone out!
I am very excited about this weekend! It's the ELVIS FEST! My favorite singer is going to be there Stephen Kabakos! He is a great Elvis Impersonator! the best that I have ever seen. It starts on Friday and ends on Saturday.
Today was a weird day I was in a very good mood, but my co-worker was in a sad mood today. She broke up with her BF and just wanted to go there own separate ways and just wants to see what it's like to be single and meet other people. Well she's young and still in High School and I think it's the best for her, I was trying to help her out and give her advice and everyone kept on bothering her asking her what's wrong which made her cry and get upset. But at the end of the night she was better and was laughing and working!
But it started making me think tonight which is probably why I can't fall asleep. It makes me look at myself and say "You have done nothing at all in you life." And how can I change that??
I ask myself over and over how I can change it, and I can never come up with a good enough answer. I just wonder all the time What are we suppost to do in life? What is our purpose? What does our future lie ahead of us?? All these questions and much more in my head and just constintaly saying it over all the time. It frustrates me to know end, and it's hard to get out. There's a lot that I would like to do in life and it just seems impossible to acheive, or its just a dream and it will never happen, so I will keep on dreaming and see other people on TV, or online and reading it somewhere that someone is doing what I want to do.

1 comment:

  1. What you are feeling in normal - I think like this all time where I am in this constant rat race and it never ends... you're amazing, you dont give yourself much credit. You've accomplished so much and whats even more is you've been through so much and learned a lot.

    How many people can say they've traveled as much as you, been through the things you have, seen the stuff you can? Not many I know I cant.

    You're amazing. Always have been always will be. Love you.

    ReplyDelete