Friday, January 21, 2011

Living!


I am alive and well haven't been on here for a very very long time now! Yikes

Well to update people I am now living in Indiana and moved away from Michigan!! It's very exciting finally on my own and its my apartment and I can call it home! Its a great feeling. I still work for Ethan Allen but just in a warehouse now and its a new change and it was a great oppurtunity to take and I am very glad that I took it. I do miss my friends and family the most its hard being out here and being alone and no one to hangout with. I'm surronded by corn fields and nothing else. The picture above is my back yard i guess you could say. lol One thing about living out here its very quiet and peaceful which I love but I do miss having stores around and having some awesome friends around. Other than that I need to suck it up and be strong and just deal with it and move on.

No comments:

Post a Comment