Tuesday, August 11, 2009

North Carolina

Well I just got back from NC and it was a blast. I went and saw my girl who moved down there. Her apartment is super cute and she's doing well. It was really hot there, now I know why people there talk and walk slow cause of the heat!!! We went to the beach which was really packed and crazy the waves were crazy, yes my butt went into the ocean usually I don't but I need to get over my fears and live my life to the fullest! I got a great tan from being there! We also went to the Coach Outlet, and got my self 2 purses!! Yay! My first Coach purse feels good. We went to this place called Elijah's and it was a great restaurant it was on a canal with boats and we sat outside and enjoyed the air and meal! and talked the night away! we then went to a bar with a live band outside which was great cause it was my type of a bar!

I made a bucket list and trying to do stuff on it. I will be crossing off Niagara Falls on my list I will be going in September with my friend Mike! It will be a blast I can't wait! I also have been riding my bike which is awesome I really want to do a bike marathon so hopefully I can do one of those soon! I also will start running soon so I can run a marathon! Those 2 things are on my list. Next year I am going to plan a lot more trips to do little trips on the weekend! I also might consider going to Colorado this year they have been having great deals which will be cool I can go skiing and see the sights and rock climb!! : )

Well so far that's it for now but I will be back soon!

1 comment: